Keeping you safe
HOTA is open for business.
To keep everyone safe while at HOTA we have a COVID Safe plan. Please take a moment to also read the following guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell, or have been in a virus hotspot, or in close contact with a confirmed case in the last two weeks, you should not attend an event at HOTA (we reserve the right to refuse entry).
- If you cannot purchase a ticket in advance, please head to our Box Office when you arrive and they can help.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse entry if contact details (for contact tracing purposes) are not provided
- If you feel unwell while at HOTA please let us know.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering
- You will be allocated a seat to ensure you are kept at a safe distance from other guests. You must sit in the seat (or area) you have been allocated.
- Please make sure you are seated when consuming food or drinks.
- If all the toilet cubicles are full, please start a queue outside the main toilet door.
- Please make sure you keep up to date with Government guidelines at health.gov.au and follow the physical distancing and safe hygiene measures we have in place.